Our mission at Blossom Salon Spa is fostering personal improvement and growth to promote caring for the earth and the life around us. Our goal is to provide world-class salon and spa services exceeding customers’ expectations with unmatched results. We keep our team at the forefront of their fields through continuing education with training and advanced courses in-house and at top institutions. At Blossom, clients receive consistent, creative and attentive services and experience the most up-to-date products, techniques and trends from our team to bring out the best in you. The Blossom Salon Spa team strives to create a relaxing and professional atmosphere complementing our world-class services.
We are excited to partner with
Master Stylist | Massage Therapist | Barber | Salon Manager | Apprentice
We are accepting applications throughout the year.
- Lover of people, beauty and wellness
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Creative, talented, highly-skilled, yet humble
- Experienced, while willing to learn more
- Seek to contribute significantly to the growth and longevity of a start-up
- Rapidly growing, upscale AVEDA concept salon and spa on the Peninsula
- Passionate about caring for others in beauty and wellness
- Small team of individuals, diversely talented in hair, make-up and skin
- Offer competitive pay with benefits incomparable to other salons/spas
- Sponsor continuing education
- Front desk appointment booking
- Stream line online booking
- Cash gratuity
“Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life.” Confucius
Duration: 20 months program for cut and color with weekly focus on the various skills and techniques required for a sucessful career in beauty. Apprentices will have an opportunity to be offer a stylist position at Blossom upon completion of the program.
Accepting application from August 1st to November 30th, 2017. Program starts January 2018.
We think it’s beautiful when CAREER & PASSION come together. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re ready to do what you love and love what you do.